In this series, get to know the southwest Columbus suburb of Grove City. In four segments, we’ll introduce you to the series and then cover the city’s history, fun activities, as well as dining and drinking options in the area. We hope you enjoy this series and are able to check out Grove City in person.
Grove City’s dining scene is home to both a variety of national chains and local favorites. In this Food and Drink edition of the Grove City Series, learn about the suburb’s local fare, from a popular sports pub to a bakery specializing in cakes.
- 3 Brothers Diner: Mexican-American Fusion diner serving omelettes, breakfast burritos, sandwiches and more.
- Capital City Cakes: Rotating variety of cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, Ohio-made Velvet ice cream and more.
- China Bell Restaurant and Event Center: Full-service restaurant, banquet rooms and a cooking studio.
- Cimi’s Bistro: Located at Pinnacle Golf Club, Cimi’s offers a selection of wood-fired pizzas, fresh seafood, house-made pasta, sandwiches and weekly chef specials. Cimi’s Bistro has been voted best outdoor dining in Columbus by CityScene Magazine.
- Dragon Donuts: Fresh, made-to-order donuts including the classic glaze, fluffer nutter as well as custom donuts with any glaze, dips, toppings and drizzle.
- George’s Coneys and Gyros: Serves up classic gyros and coney dogs.
- Golden China Express: Chinese restaurant with popular Asian flavors for dine-in, carry-out or delivery.
- Grove City Brewing Company: Grove City’s first microbrewery, this popular spot features locally brewed craft beer, live music, American cuisine, weekly specials and more.
- Hop Yard 62: Vibrant taproom with more than 70 craft beers, including 21 rotating taps, plus a variety of events like trivia nights, ladies’ nights and live music.
- Jolly Pirate Donuts: All the classic donut flavors along with unique holiday-themed options. Open 24 hours, so get your donut and coffee fix anytime.
- Lilly’s Kitchen Table: Serving breakfast and lunch, this family owned and operated diner provides the real Grove City experience.
- Memories Food & Spirits: Selection of chicken wings and classic bar foods, with happy hour Monday through Saturday.
- Mona’s Eats-N-Treats: Legendary Grove City shop with frozen treats.
- Plank’s on Broadway: Charming dining option in an 1850s former hotel building. Local artists provide live entertainment on the weekends.
- Plum Run Winery: Great wines along with exciting events like spa nights, painting classes and live entertainment. Tour the vineyard or help bottle a new batch.
- Siam Hibachi: Diverse menu of hibachi food, available for quick 5-minute lunch orders.
- The Garden Bar: Boxed lunch catering, healthy snack plates, baked goods, smoothies and cold-pressed juice.
- Transcend Coffee + Roastery: Variety of coffees, including green brews, and fresh baked pastries from Country Cakes and Bakes.
No matter your tastes there’s sure to be something to please, so head to Grove City to try out the local options!
For those interested in calling Grove City home, we encourage you to the only property offering Rhove in the neighborhood, Broadway Station, where you can make money on rent.
Rhove is also available in other neighborhoods like Franklinton and the Short North to name a few. Be sure to check out all of the properties offering Rhove if you’re looking for a new neighborhood to call home.