Inside Library Park
Join us for an inside look at this new community breathing life into historic charm.
April 16, 2020
Inside Library Park
Trying to find a new apartment while you’re stuck at home? Although navigating a move is anything but typical these days, Library Park has you covered. Located in the booming Discovery District, this community affords you all of the benefits of living downtown, while also breathing historic charm into a fresh, modern living space.
You can schedule a live virtual tour of the newly renovated apartments via iPhone, Android, Instagram, or Facebook Messenger. A friendly Library Park associate will use the selfie camera to chat and answer any questions you have, then switch to the forward-facing camera to walk through the building and show off all the incredible amenities including:
- 4 Unique Finish Packages Available
- Hardwood Parquet Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 3cm Quartz Countertops & Vanities
- White Glazed Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Peninsula Kitchen Island with Breakfast Bar
- Push Button Garbage Disposal
- Contemporary Lighting Design
- Porcelain Tile Flooring in Kitchen & Bath
- Spacious Bathroom with Dressing Room
- Custom Built-in Storage
- 2” Hunter Douglas Wood Blinds
- Custom Maple Shelving
- Controlled Key Fob Access
- Pre-wired with AT&T 1G Fiber Service
- Historic Features, Including Refinished Wainscoting & Built-in Shelving
The incredible renovation has given Library Park a unique modern-meets-historic style. The community is pet friendly and right next to the beautiful Topiary Park outside the Columbus Metropolitan Library.
This first phase of Library Park includes 70 units located in four historic buildings at the intersection of Oak Street and South Grant Avenue in the heart of the vibrant Discovery District.
(Phase II will include an additional 80 units in a new building next door.)
Interested in making a move? Simply schedule your tour and learn about move-in specials!