Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Delivery of Notices, Confirmations, Statements and Other Communications
Effective: April 12, 2019
Please read this Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Delivery of Notices, Confirmations, Statements and other Communications (this “Disclosure”). It provides important information about how Roost Enterprises Inc. d.b.a. Rhove (“Rhove”) will provide information to you in connection with the Fiduciary Deposit Account ( “Account”) you are establishing.
Agreement to Receive Communications Electronically. By clicking “Create Account” you indicate your consent and agreement to this Disclosure, you have agreed to the following matters:
- Until you withdraw your consent, as described below, you agree to receive electronically any and all customer agreements, disclosures, communications, and notices related to your Account, including those that are otherwise required by applicable law to be provided to you in writing (collectively, “Communications”). We will provide these Communications to you electronically instead of providing paper copies to you. The manner in which we will provide Communications to you electronically is described below under the heading “How We Will Provide Communications to You.”
- You have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this Disclosure.
- You confirm that you have the required hardware and software described below under the heading “Hardware and Software Requirements” and the ability to access, download, save and/or print Communications made available to you.
- You confirm that you have a valid email account that you are able to access.
- You confirm that you are able to receive SMS text messages and agree to receive such text messages.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to download and save or print Communications for your records.
- You confirm that you understand that even though there is no charge to receive Communications electronically, your Internet service provider or telephone or wireless service provider may charge you fees (including roaming fees) for online access and your telephone provider may charge a fee for you to receive text messages on your phone.
- You are authorized to, and do, consent to the terms and conditions of this Disclosure on behalf of all other account owners, authorized signers, beneficiaries, authorized representatives, delegates and/or service users.
Types of Communications to be Provided in Electronic Form
Your consent to receive Communications electronically includes, but is not limited to, the following types of Communications:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with your Account or a product or service available through your Account;
- The Rhove terms of service of your Account;
- Rhove privacy policies and notices;
- Notices or disclosures about the features of or a change in the terms of your Account;
- Prospectuses, trade confirmations or other disclosures required in connection with securities transactions;
- Confirmation of any authorization you provide to initiate one or more automated clearing house (ACH) debits to your checking or savings account or to your Account with us; and
- Monthly (or other periodic) billing or account statements for your Account including all billing or account statements from Rhove, SynapseFI or Evolve Bank & Trust; and
- Other notifications or communications related to your Account.
How We Will Provide Communications to You
All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided by one or more of the following methods: (1) via email, (2) via a mobile application, (3) by requesting that you download a PDF file containing the Communication, or (4) via SMS text.
If we make a Communication available to you, we will notify you by email at the address you provide to us or by text message to the phone number you provide us that a Communication is available for you to access.
Even though you have consented to receive Communications electronically, we may always in our discretion or when required by applicable law provide a Communications to you in paper form at the mailing address that you have provided to us.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access, download, save and/or print Communications electronically you must have:
A computer suitable for connecting to the Internet with a Current Version (see description below) of an Internet browser we support.
To access Communications through a mobile application you must have one or more devices, such as a smartphone, mobile device or tablet, suitable for connecting to the Internet and for downloading mobile applications with a Current Version of one of the mobile operating systems we support (see description below).
To access and store Communications you will need the following:
- a connection to the Internet;
- a valid email address that you are able to access and email software or web-based Access;
- the ability to receive a SMS text message on your phone;
- the ability to access documents in HyperText Markup Language (HTML) and Portable Document Format (PDF) (in order to access PDF documents, you must have a Current Version of software that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader); and
- local, electronic storage capacity if you wish to download and save our Communications to your computer and/or a printer to print Communications on paper; and
- by “Current Version,” we mean a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher.
Here is a list of the Internet browsers we support: Chrome latest: 71+, Safari latest: 12, Firefox latest: 65
We support the following mobile operating systems: iOS 10.3+ and Android 7+
We reserve the right to discontinue support of a Current Version of software if we determine, in our sole discretion, that it suffers from a security flaw or some other defect that makes it unsuitable for use with our Website or your Account.
Withdrawal of Consent to Receive Electronic Notices
Your consent to electronic delivery of Communications remains in effect until you give us notice that you are withdrawing it. You may withdraw your consent to electronic delivery of Communications at any time by calling us at (614) 321-2421 or emailing email@example.com.
Your withdrawal of consent will become effective as soon as we have a reasonable opportunity to act upon it. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid e-mail address or phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid e-mail address or phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive Communications electronically. If you withdraw your consent to electronic delivery of Communications, you will have authorized us to close your Account. Any Communications we are required to deliver to you after termination will be sent to you in paper form by mail to the address you have previously provided to us. This service may incur a fee.
Change of Contact Information
You must keep your e-mail address current with us. If your mailing address, email address, telephone number or other contact information changes, you may provide updated information by updating your Rhove profile or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 321-2421.